- Home →
By accessing or using the Save Our Seas Foundation (SOSF) Website, saveourseas.com, hereafter refered to as "The Website" you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Accuracy of Information While we attempt to be as accurate and reliable as possible with the information presented on the Website, we do not warrant that the content is always accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of any information on this Website please contact us and where possible these concerns will be addressed. SOSF makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the use of the material appearing on this site with regard to their correctness, reliability, accuracy, or otherwise. Neither SOSF nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers shall be responsible or liable to any person, firm, or corporation for any loss, damage, injury, claim, or liability of any kind or character based on or resulting from any information contained on this site.
3. Copyright and Licensing We encourage the sharing and distribution of our content with the correct attribution and according to certain requirements - please see our licensing page for full licensing details. The Website itself, or part thereof, may not be reproduced within another website or publication without our prior written consent. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are the registered and unregistered marks of the Save Our Seas Foundation protected by American, Swiss and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
4. Third Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from this Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
5. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
6. Disputes With respect to any dispute regarding the Website, your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Geneva, Switzerland as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Geneva. If any term or provision of this Agreement is for any reason held to be invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other term or provision, and this Agreement shall be interpreted as if such term or provision had never been contained in this Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding of SOSF and user with respect to its subject matter.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.